Monday, May 27, 2013

A SUMMER EVENING

Summer has come! I couldn't be more excited! What a dream to feel the warmth of the sun beaming down on my shoulders, wearing my sunglasses and sipping on lemonade. The desert child inside of me can't get enough of the feeling of AZ heat inside my bones. One of the best things about summer is the long evenings. I love being able to loose track of time outside. Before you know it it's 9 o'clock and it's just getting dark! Dinners outside are a must during summer months. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful backyard to accommodate small gatherings and bonfires. This last friday we had our closest friends over for our "Last night together until we meet again in France" dinner celebration. It's true; the six of us are heading out to France in the next month! We are all leaving at different times and taking a variety of paths to get to France. The first couple left this weekend! Hence the "Last night together until we meet again in France" dinner. So like anyone would, we celebrated! We strung our lights, clipped some lilacs and started the grill. We raised our glasses to toast to friends and traveling!


















No comments:

09 10