Friday, June 14, 2013

SUMMER DRESSING


Summer is that magic time of year when the golden sun beckons people outdoors for warm get togethers and exploration. The leaves have returned to their homes for the season to create a completely new color palette in the city. The muted tones of cold-weather days give birth to the vibrancy that is summer. Fashion often follows suit with a vast array of bright and "summery"color schemes (that can be a bit overwhelming for my taste). So if you are a girl like me who loves the simple things, the season can be difficult to dress for. When I go to the wardrobe for summer-wear, comfortability is key. I love simple & sweet items that are me - nothing more, nothing less. I have a hard time feeling like myself in loud florals and pinks. That's where Need Supply Co. comes in! When I'm in a scramble to figure out what to wear on these warm days I turn to them. Their summer catalogue features the highest quality fabrics and textiles with a classic mixture of fun and elegance. When looking through their products you can't help but want it all. Here is a look that I pulled together featuring a few items that are on my wish list! 

No comments:

09 10