Thursday, December 20, 2012

GINGERBREAD COOKIES






























Gingerbread cookies are a must during the holidays. Baking is one of those things that can help me start a day off right, with scones in the morning or finish a day great with cookies in the evening. My family loves their gingerbread cookies this time of year. Even though we won't be doing Christmas with my family this time, I felt like it wouldn't be right to not make them. So I whipped out the recipe from Martha Stewart (of course!) that we love so much and got to baking. Something about having flour on your face and apron that just feels so right.

Here's the recipe: 
tip: Don't bake for too long! 7min does the trick for me.
& of course make royal icing for the to finish them off!

Happy baking!

No comments:

09 10